OK, I am no prude. Please, I like old men. In fact, I have no objection with possibly sleeping with a 70 year old if he's hot. However, there is this video that you guys might know about but that I didn't know about. I've heard about it but never bothered checking it out. Then I heard Best Week's Ever Frangela talking about it. I looked for it on Youtube and all I saw was a bunch of videos titled, "Reaction to Twogirlsonecup". I thought it was people acting horribly to something they weren't really watching. I thought it was a game to see who can act grossed out the most. Then I googled two girls one cup. Then I checked it out.
Big mistake.
The video is very much real. It is by far (no hyperbole in this statement) the grossest thing I have ever seen in my life. I can't imagine anyone watching this video and not feeling sick to their stomach. In fact, if I hated someone so much, I would tie them down to a chair and make them watch this video on a loop. Actually, anyone interested in doing this, ask people to see this online. This has to be the direct result of people try to one-up each other on youtube. If this in fact the case, then I don't think anyone will ever beat this video.
As grossed out as I was the first time I saw it, I actually want to see it again, much like one would want to get on a roller coaster after almost throwing up.
Enjoy!
--Luis A.
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In case anyone has wondered what an unemployed, balding, pear-shaped Mexican is thinking, wonder no more...

2 comments:
I've heard about it but have no idea what it is. Just tell me. :)
Ugh, a source close to "Two Girls, One Cup" tells me of its disgusting scenes which makes me want to see this less. :x
Post a Comment