Thursday, November 8, 2007

Hahahaha, I laugh at you!

Hello all!
Latest strike news...KIDDING. Nah, instead below is a somewhat amusing anecdote about my visit last Saturday to Pecs.

Last Saturday when I went to that bar, I forgot to bring something up. As I was watching the mouth-watering bears/daddies walk past me as if I didn't exist, this early 20s guy walks into the bar. He sits in one of the stools. I'm there looking around waiting to see what daddy I will be hitting on next, when 20 guy, let's call him Mark, waves at me. Naturally, since I'm no douche, I wave back. Then he calls me over. I walk over and say hello and say what up. I asked him if this was his first time at the bar (first and only question I seem to know to ask in this place). He said that this was in fact not his first time.

Here is the meat of the story:

He then asks me if I wanted a beer or something. OK, considering that this was not his first time in the bar, he obviously knew what type of bar it was. I didn't know how to react to this since I've always have started the conversation, much to the chagrin and the disgust of the bear/daddy.

I said, nah, I'm good.

He was upset at my response since he obviously wanted something. He then just stood up and left. Unknowingly, I behaved like a diva bear, which I hate. It was totally embarrasing. I'm not saying that I should sleep with all the men that offer me a drink, but I didn't mean to be an asshole.

So, Mark, if you are reading this, I am not an asshole. If I see you at the bar tomorrow, I'll definitely accept your drink!

By the way, I didn't know that I had made the transition from kool 20 something to a seemingly 40 year old bear!

Bollocks!
--Luis A.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, lose the 'tude DIVA!

In case anyone has wondered what an unemployed, balding, pear-shaped Mexican is thinking, wonder no more...