Friday, November 16, 2007

Random Thoughts

A few thoughts on stuff:

Yeap, the NBA is definitely much more competitive now than it's ever been. I just finish watching a November game between Spurs and the Rockets. Recently I felt that it's pointless to watch early season games because the playoffs render them insignificant. Considering how great these two teams are, it will be a great battle for their division, as tonight's game showed. In the East, the Celtics are now 8-0. Yeah, they haven't played anyone, and sort of don't until the New Year (that's right!), but it's still an impressive start. Their first true challenge comes this Sunday against the 6-2 Magic. I would watch it but it'll air against that other Boston team, the Patriots. By the by, in all the major sports, NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA, Boston has not lost a game since early October!! Wow.

The Lost producers crossed the picket line. If this were any other show I would be somewhat upset for this traitorous act, but it's Lost! In other good news, the Late night talk shows are possibly coming back before the strike ends! Also, Ellen canceled her New York trip on Monday, wisely. About time that idiot did something right.

Two last things: Grey's Anatomy's ratings have stopped going down! In fact, it's gain 2 million over the past two weeks!! It is still down 6 million compare to a year ago, but at least the bleeding has stopped. With the start of another "event" the show's ratings should continue to go up! Lastly, last night's episode was among the show's worst. I've always looked past Shonda's obvious metaphors but last night was simply too much. By the way, what has happened to the strong, middle-age black woman I once aspired to be, Bailey? She had another breakdown last night, although last night was more unmerited than last week's somewhat understandable breakdown. Whatever

Have a great weekend Peepz,
--Luis A.

No comments:

In case anyone has wondered what an unemployed, balding, pear-shaped Mexican is thinking, wonder no more...