Saturday, November 3, 2007

Balls Fanatic

I used to despise bars through most of my life. I don't particularly enjoy drinking and/or loud music and/or clickish people looking at me. Well, I must have been confusing dance clubs with bars because bars are something I can definitely live with. The atmosphere is generally mellow. The music is typically not that loud. In bars, also, people generally are laid back and are not there to be seen/criticize you harshly.

Today I went to a bar. I loved it. I went on Wednesday but it was more like people being into their costumes and stuff. This time, I got somewhere. I fooled a little bit with a guy. Had his stupid friend not been there, I'm pretty sure it would have gone all the way. Oh well. I really did have a good time tonight. I should probably do this (have fun) more often. It sure beats me sulking.

Adios, Hommito,
--Luis A.

No comments:

In case anyone has wondered what an unemployed, balding, pear-shaped Mexican is thinking, wonder no more...