Monday, November 12, 2007

Random Thoughts

Here is a funny quote about TV's most underrated comedy, How I Met Your Mother, or HIMYM:

"Ted, how many times have I asked you to put the lid back on the peanut butter jar? It's this sort of inconsiderate, immature, jackassery that makes me feel like I'm living in the Real World house. And not the early years when they had jobs and social consciences. I'm talking about Hawaii and after!" Marshall to Ted on How I Met Your Mother.

Haha. I remember that I used to love Real World, but now it's just about people acting nasty to each other, getting drunk, and calling people the N-word. I mean, why watch people do this on TV when I do these three things on a daily basis?

Peez Out,
--Luis A.

2 comments:

Luis C. said...

Weren't we just talking about this two days ago? :-0

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I know, I just thought it was worth the punchline to my little joke.

In case anyone has wondered what an unemployed, balding, pear-shaped Mexican is thinking, wonder no more...