skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pointless Thoughts of a Mexican
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Sigh...
Lost is coming back next February in a new time slot, strike or no strike. It has eight episodes in the can, which I'll gladly take.
Here is a cool picture that made me miss the show even more:
Sigh,
--Luis A.
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
I'm so buying the third season before this one starts. 8 episodes...*sigh*
12/15/07, 12:26 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In case anyone has wondered what an unemployed, balding, pear-shaped Mexican is thinking, wonder no more...
About Me
Luis A., Bloomington, IN
I tend to ignore you when you call me by my name; I tend to look at you when you don't want me to; I would like you to look at me only when I want you to. Can we work it out?
View my complete profile
Here's Looking At You Kid
Older Junk
►
2010
(11)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(68)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(8)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(187)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(41)
►
April
(49)
►
March
(26)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(16)
▼
2007
(62)
▼
December
(14)
Sigh...
And.....She's In!
Gay Cowboy
I guess the film that appeared to be a great film,...
Crap Blog
Quick Hits
Hot Professor Alert!
I didn't want to post or talk about guys I like, b...
Thursday Night Live!
Some Country For Old Men
I Want My Life Back
Actual Strike News
Balls Fanatic!
Kool Stolen Pix
►
November
(35)
►
October
(13)
Kool Sites
Entertainment Weekly
Daily Variety
Box Office Mojo
Rotten Tomatoes
1 comment:
I'm so buying the third season before this one starts. 8 episodes...*sigh*
Post a Comment