Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Gay Cowboy

I've always felt really ugly because I kinda am. Recently, though, it's been nice to hear that at least to some people I am not. I got more "action" this year than in most of my life. Most of the people with whom this happen are attractive and I'm surprise that they happen to think that I'm too, well at least not ugly. I joined a gay site where people send you "winks" and add you to their hot list. Not only have I received a lot of "winks" but I received a lot of compliments. I know, why am I writing about something personal here and not on my journal? Because this is my blog. Anyways, although I'm not into twinks, I got a "wink" and an email from this twink saying that he thought I was not unattractive (obviously, he did not say it this way but it's awkward saying what he said). Then we talked on the web cam. Here's a pic of him:

If you click on it you can see it much better. As I said, I know it's him because I saw him on the web cam. Nothing will happen, but when you were repeatedly told how ugly you were in high school, it's nice to hear that you might not be as ugly as you were led to believe.

Enjoy the Rest of Free Lunch Wednesday,
--Luis A.

No comments:

In case anyone has wondered what an unemployed, balding, pear-shaped Mexican is thinking, wonder no more...