Saturday, December 8, 2007

Hot Professor Alert!

I hope he's an asshole or something. I mean you can be both a Ph.D. and be drop dead gorgeous without having a flaw. I hope when he does fuck me, he either spits in my face or tells me that he fucked me out of pity. This would make me feel better about my life.
If he's flawless then I guess God does give with both hands.

Please be an asshole,
--Luis Silva

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quivo, ya no me quieres a mi o que boo? *sniff, sniff* :-(

Anonymous said...

Oh I get it, you were writing this post comment as if you were Dr. Lamke. BTW, for a brief second I thought, WTF? Am I busted?! So long degree.

BTW, you won. It was 26 million, which is 12 million from what you said, but it's close enough. As long as its not a huge difference, then it's cool.
17-14, I have to win the last three to "force" a tiebreaker. I might as well give up.

Anonymous said...

What would the tiebreaker be again?

Anonymous said...

If it's 17-16 going in to the final week then: we will pick for that week, if you win it, you've won it. But if I win it, by then we would have picked the top five movies in addition, however gets the most wins. Believe me, it sounds more complicated than what it really is. Also, since I care more about this than you, I'll "take care" of all this crap. That is, if I win next week and the following week, if not, then it's over.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm a bit confused but we can talk more about this in the back of the bus. You know, where the steam meets your back.

In case anyone has wondered what an unemployed, balding, pear-shaped Mexican is thinking, wonder no more...