Saturday, October 27, 2007

Sniff, Sniff. Can you smell it?

Hi all!

Halloween is a favorite holiday of many. Younger people love it. Older people who want to escape their uneventful lives love it. I have largely been indifferent to the holiday. I mean, why fantasize about attending parties--the best part of the holiday for me--when I know myself. This applies not only to Halloween but everything else in my life. "Why do it if it's not really me," I often tell myself. Well, I am tired of living the life of an old man!! This Wednesday I'm going to dress up like a slutty-nun and go to my favorite bear bar!! Hopefully a cute bear well want to punish this nun for being so strict on him. (That sentence makes absolutely no sense.) At any rate, I'm seriously looking forward to slutting it up this Wednesday night!

By the way, here's the costume I'll be wearing:


Have a good one,
--Luis A.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that it? No more posts? I thought I posted something on this...Oh well, as you know I will be out of town on Halloween but if I could, I'd dress up as Kermit the frog, or a hermit...or herpes. I dunno.

In case anyone has wondered what an unemployed, balding, pear-shaped Mexican is thinking, wonder no more...