Sunday, October 21, 2007

Free Porn, Free Porn, Free Porn!

There is nothing worse than visiting any porn site, going into the free tour, about to come, only to then have your penis deflate after you reach a page that says, "To continue, enter your credit card number." We have all had this happen to us. Well, not all of us, but certainly most lonely pervy guys. I mean, I know porn is one of the greatest inventions of mankind, but I'm not willing to pay the exorbitant prices porn sites charge.


(Couldn't find a picture of a guy doing this exact same thing.)

Enter XTube. I accidentally stumbled on this site just a couple days ago and I can't stop visiting it. I know this is revealing more about myself than I would like, but it's a fantastic site. Whatever you are into, you are bound to find at least five videos about that. What's even better, it's free!! What's even better, no viruses, since these videos are streaming videos! This site is the greatest invention in the history of mankind. Move over penicillin, cause Xtube has arrived!!

C Ya'll Later,
--Luis A.

1 comment:

Luis C. said...

Ooooh....myyyyy....Gawwwwwwd.

In case anyone has wondered what an unemployed, balding, pear-shaped Mexican is thinking, wonder no more...