WTF?!?75 students arrested in San Diego State University drug bust
By ALLISON HOFFMAN, Associated Press Writer 8 minutes ago
SAN DIEGO - Dozens of San Diego State University students were arrested after a sweeping drug investigation found that some fraternity members openly dealt drugs and one even sent a mass text message advertising cocaine, authorities said Tuesday.
Two kilograms of cocaine were seized, along with 350 Ecstasy pills, marijuana, psychedelic mushrooms, hash oil, methamphetamine, illicit prescription drugs, several guns and at least $60,000 in cash, authorities said.
Of the 96 people arrested, 75 were students. Eighteen of the students were arrested Tuesday when nine search warrants were executed at various locations including fraternities, said Jesse Rodriguez, San Diego County assistant district attorney.
Again, WTF?!?! Here I am thinking that I am safe but all this shit is going on. For all I know, I may have walked pass a deal going on that could have gone wrong and I would've been killed. I guess I missed my opportunity.
Over and out,
--Luis A.

1 comment:
I saw that on Yahoo!
Post a Comment