I really don't care about celebrity gossip, but I love these two people so much. Reportedly, Amy Poehler is expecting her first child and, obviously, the equally-as-funny Will Arnett is the father.
Must. Stop. Blogging. --Luis A.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can picture the baby already. Half annoying, half underrated. Which is which?
I mistakenly read it as "half annoying, half OVERRATED." Beat down on yo' ass. Then, I totally got it. Bueno! I don't find him annyoing but I can see how some people might. Anywho, shitload of games tonight, which is a bit unusual for a week playoff night. Awesome!
I tend to ignore you when you call me by my name; I tend to look at you when you don't want me to; I would like you to look at me only when I want you to. Can we work it out?
3 comments:
I can picture the baby already. Half annoying, half underrated. Which is which?
I mistakenly read it as "half annoying, half OVERRATED." Beat down on yo' ass. Then, I totally got it. Bueno! I don't find him annyoing but I can see how some people might. Anywho, shitload of games tonight, which is a bit unusual for a week playoff night. Awesome!
Spurs up 4 points! *don't jinx it*
Post a Comment