Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Go Lakers!

Lakers just got the number 1 spot in the West. What is most impressive is that they beat the Hornets and the Spurs with the number one spot in both of those games. I know, the Mavs had it last year and lost against the Warriors. However, only 3 8 seeds have beaten a 1 seed: 1994 Nuggets, the 1999 Knicks, and last year Warriors. Conversely, number 1 seeds have overwhelmingly won the title. No, it's not a guarantee, but I prefer that the Lakers are number 1 than anywhere else.

(Annoying Lakers fact: The only team to end its season on Tuesday and not Wednesday? The Lakers. The other one? The Kings, who the Lakers played tonight. Obviously, the Kings only had their last game only because the league wanted to scheduled the last Lakers game on Tuesday and not Wednesday. This favoritism from the league annoys me so much.)

Go Lakers!
--Luis A.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, it annoys me too. By the way, I went out to eat and I saw Kobe on tv and I want to swallow his piss.

In case anyone has wondered what an unemployed, balding, pear-shaped Mexican is thinking, wonder no more...