Sunday, January 20, 2008

T-Minus 365

We are exactly a year away from Bush leaving the White House. I could bitch and moan but we all know what he has done. So onto more cheerful stuff:

I predicted Cloverfield would get $38 million and it made $41. Some might say that that is pretty good. In fact, some might even say that I won.

Lastly:
It is not Pats v. Cowboys, or Pats v. Packers (both of which would have netted the biggest ratings ever for anything), but instead Pats v. Giants. WTF?! This wasn't suppose to happen. Actually, I fully expected the Cowboys to make the Super Bowl not the Packers. I think it is going to be much closer than people think, with the Pats ultimately winning of course.

Oh well, we'll see.

--Luis A.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You win this time! But next time, NEXT TIME...Anyway, Go Cowboys!

In case anyone has wondered what an unemployed, balding, pear-shaped Mexican is thinking, wonder no more...