Monday, November 9, 2009

50 Best Albums of the Decade

I'm gonna speed up my countdown:
44. Alicia Keys-As I Am: Top to bottom, her best album yet.
43. Kings of Leon-Only By Night: Finally get noticed
42. Eminem-Marshall Mathers LP: Angry, misogynistic, homophobic, fanastic
41. Vampire Weeknd: Vampire Weekend: The best Strokes album by copycat band
40. Amy Winehouse: Back to Black: Alcohol drenched soul never sounded this good
39. Madonna: Music: Madonna entered the new millennium with this solid effort
38. Andre 3000: The Love Below: It contains Hey Ya! what more do you want
37. Sufjan Stevens: Avalanche: These are outtakes from his Illinoise album. OUTTAKES!
36.Beck: Guero: Beck plays around in his Mexican background
35. LCD Soundsystem: LCD Soundsystem: Rock+Electronic=Awesome

--Luis A.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If my laptop worked, I had internet and patience then I'd go youtube these to see if they're worth downloading.

In case anyone has wondered what an unemployed, balding, pear-shaped Mexican is thinking, wonder no more...