Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Philling the heat with two Phillie daddies

I love these two daddies SO much. I'm sure you find them both disgusting. Let me know which you find least repulsive. The more details the better.

Here's Charlie Manuel, current coach of the Phillies.

I love this cuddly, silver bear. He is so handsome...and cuddly.

Here's Larry Bowa, former manager of the Phillies.
I've spilled so much milk because of this guy's hotness. He has a beautiful smile and even more beautiful eyes.

Let me know what you think,
Luis A.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first one barely has a face. It looks like its about to fall apart. The second one is just as disgusting. Who the fucks wants to have sex with someone who looks like he's about to have his donut face put into the oven?

In the end I would rather eat pussy than touch any of these frail, horrendous bastards.

Luis A., Bloomington, IN said...

Whatever. If I had at least 10 million, I'd pay 50k to see them have sex. Pay up to 100k for them to have a threesome with me.

Cocksaurus said...

Lol btw I just drank 1 1/2 margaritas and I'm ready to trash my room.

In case anyone has wondered what an unemployed, balding, pear-shaped Mexican is thinking, wonder no more...