This season does not have as many intriguing story lines as last year. The previous season had the Celtics storyline, the Phoenix, the Hornets, and the Spurs story lines. Although this season is not as "intriguing" as last year, I do believe it will be a good season for Lakers fan. Before I go on to tell you what I think will happen during the season, let me say that I don't like to inflate my team undeservedly. True, I do talk a lot of smack but it's only when I think my team is actually good.
Well, last year I thought the Lakers were not even going to make the playoffs. This year, I think they will win the title. Not necessarily because of Gasol (bust), but because of Andrew Bynum. This is the year he becomes a superstar. I'll stop the fanfare and go straight into my rankings.
List of teams likely to win the title
1. Lakers
2. Celtics
3. Hornets
4. Jazz
5. Pistons
6. Orlando
Lottery bound teams
28. Indiana
29. Charlotte
30. Miami
31. Memphis
32. Oklahoma City
Go Lakers!
Happy Free Lunch Wednesday!
--Luis A.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In case anyone has wondered what an unemployed, balding, pear-shaped Mexican is thinking, wonder no more...

1 comment:
Even though the Spurs lost yesterday, I think they have a chance, I mean..A. they've won 4 titles and B.....it's an odd year!!!
Post a Comment